[plug] PLUG talks

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jun 10 12:56:07 WST 2003

Hello

Will we see you tonight? Going to the "Speex Development and Applications"
talk to be presented by Bernard Blackham?

If not, what topics will get you along?

Topics that have previously been suggested:
SmoothWall
Setting up a firewall
iptables
Fonts, e.g. Gnome
Mirroring
Sound cards
Advanced KDE features

Do you know someone that is knowledgeable and or passionate about Linux or
other open-source software that you would like to invite to be a guest speaker?

2003 talks:
March: What's New in 2.6 (Tony Breeds)
April: Sun's Position in the Linux Market (Hans Hmumboldt)
May: User-Mode Linux (Trent Lloyd)
Tonight: Speex Development and Applications (Bernard Blackham)

Let me know by reply, or see you tonight.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
www.decisions-and-designs.com.au/jacqueline

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.computerangels.org.au)