DOV ISDN Was Re: [plug] Another network question (IP Aliasing)

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Tue Jun 10 17:44:45 WST 2003

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 17:19, Arkem (Paul) wrote:
> I've heard recently that the DoV support in 2.4.20 is quite
> comprehensive but would it allow dial-in DoV connections?

Yes. More reliably against itself than against a Cisco or Nortel box,
but even those normally work well. I don't like the NetJet cards. I've
had two work reliably and three work abominably if at all. I have two
for private sale if you want them, $150 each. Yell now and I'll bring
one or two to the talk tonight.

Cheers; Leon