[plug] Oracle on SCO suit: "the rest is just noise"

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Wed Jun 11 00:51:04 WST 2003

    http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/06/06/HNorlin_1.html

    "I think [the lawsuit] causes drag but it's not causing drag
    at Oracle. We are full speed ahead. We have seen nothing
    that tells us we should change our stance on Linux," Dargo
    said.

    "It still remains as a contractual dispute between SCO and
    IBM and we'll have to see how that plays out in the market.
    Everything else, frankly, is just noise," said Dargo.

Interesting bits in there about Sun and Linux too.

Cheers; Leon