[plug] PLUG talks

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Wed Jun 11 10:11:23 WST 2003

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Jacqueline McNally wrote:

> Hello
>
> Will we see you tonight? Going to the "Speex Development and Applications"
> talk to be presented by Bernard Blackham?
>
> If not, what topics will get you along?
>
> Topics that have previously been suggested:
> SmoothWall
> Setting up a firewall
> iptables

The last two above, would be significantly intertwined, wouldn't they?

"Setting up a firewall with iptables" would be very good, I think.

There isn't some kind of preprocessor, that can translate an old,
complicated, ipchains firewall script, to an iptables script, is there ?

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."