[plug] M$ buys RAV antivirus, sad.

Rob Davies rob at ftp.rjdarts.com
Wed Jun 11 12:55:36 WST 2003

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:22:pm, Clare Johnstone wrote:
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/06/10/196209
> and the forlorn response from RAV's US dealer:
> http://www.raeinternet.com/
> (see their pdf file: link at the top right)

Same s__t different decade, acquire, desire, apease the management with
trinkets and finally flush the whole lot into some filing cabinet in downtown
redmond whilst extracting as much as possible or should I say as much as
there R&D department understand.

B. Gates, Microsoft Business Plans and Acquisitions; How to Keep the s__t
flowing downhill, Microsoft Press, 69er edition, Redmond, 2003.

I think they have added a new chapter on how to deal with open source titled
SCO?

Another new chapter also referencing doing busines with Governments and its
beuarocaricies, US and it 42 States; remind me, why are we here!

Rob Davies