[plug] Linux security idea - maybe

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri Jun 13 12:02:01 WST 2003

> And what's the passphrase for _that_? (-:

I know, I know - single point of failure and all. Ideally I'd be able to
remember all 30-ish rarely used passwords so reliably that I didn't need
to record them anywhere. No such luck. I still think it's better than
trying to manage oodles of passwords to many different accounts, where
you'll often end up just picking a few easily remembered ones and
sticking with them.

Anyway, said password file is kept in offline storage, just in case.

Craig Ringer