[plug] where I can get ....

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 14 07:27:25 WST 2003

Anyone know where I can get some quality 2200uf, 6.3v electrolytic
capacitors in Perth on a Saturday?  DS and Altronics dont stock them, RS
does but is not open.

The motherboard caps on my main machine are about to rupture ...

If you have a 1-2 yo motherboard check out:
http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2003Feb/gee20030207018535.htm

I have an abit board, which is around 12 months old.  At least one of
the (American) posts has canned abits replacement policy ... has anyone
in Perth have a comment on my chances of getting a replacement from abit
as its clearly a well known manufacturing fault.

BillK