[plug] where I can get ....

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sat Jun 14 08:42:02 WST 2003

At 08:14 AM 06/14/2003, you wrote:
>On Sat, 2003-06-14 at 07:27, William Kenworthy wrote:
> > Anyone know where I can get some quality 2200uf, 6.3v electrolytic
> > capacitors in Perth on a Saturday?

[snip]

Danielk wrote:

>Hi Bill,
>Have you tried Jaycar of 326 Newcastle Street (9328 8252)?
>
>Failing that you might try calling "Worldwide Electronic Components"
>9367 6330 of 47 George St Kensington.  I don't know if they have what
>you want,but they may be able to help.  I told Harry of my discovery of
>this shop the other night and he said he'd known Mike for ages!

Mike is not open on Sat or Sun. During the week he opens early and closes
early in comparison to other stores. Not sure what time he opens, but he
closes at 3pm. But yes he has lots of stuff (mostly thru-hole and PC
components), and you can often purchase them in your quantities rather than
MOQs.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~worcom/

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
www.decisions-and-designs.com.au/jacqueline

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.computerangels.org.au)