[plug] Power supply replacement on a Saturday morning

indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU
Sat Jun 14 12:19:01 WST 2003

It seems to me that this is not the first msg I've seen along these lines
here in Perth... si there something up with the juice here?

Indy.

--
Indranath Neogy
<indy at the-tech.mit.edu>