[plug] Power supply replacement on a Saturday morning

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 14 12:38:53 WST 2003

Power in Perth is nominally on the high side at 240vac: means close to
the transformers can be a lot higher, and cheap powersupplies have not
been designed with enough margin.  Above ground powerlines dont help
when storms are around. Also long, hot summers ...

It all takes a toll over time!

BillK

--
Bill Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au>