[plug] Writing a language?

John Usher (Maptek) John.Usher at perth.maptek.com.au
Mon Jun 16 11:09:16 WST 2003

Depending on exactly what you are going to use the language in, you
might just want to consider embedding perl. Its *relatively* simple
(compared to writing your own language), and gives you the power of
perl!

If you need something minimal, a parser built using yacc and lex (flex
and bison) might be the way to go.