[plug] CUPS - race condition duplicating print requests?

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed Jun 18 09:07:11 WST 2003

>>Only when the mouse finger is under the influence of the DTs....

> Finger-fault was the first thing I suspected! :-)

After all, far too often in the IT world it's PEBKAC.

Just dealt with one today ... though in fairness it's often not their
fault. Too few apps give decent visual feedback about changes made by
abberant clicks or accidental keyboard shortcuts - MS Word is a
nightmare for this, as is any email program that lets columns be
hidden/reordered by clicking on the column heading (though that one
could be considered fairly visually obvious "if brain on").

Craig Ringer