[plug] SA open source bill

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:21:07 WST 2003

I agree with that, open data solutions always makes things so much easier,
then people with windows boxes can still communicate with us and not change
over if they don't want to, but when they do change over, they don't mind,
'cos their normal stuff is still there. :) To put it in simple, non-brainy
terms anyway. :)

Make lunch, not war.