[plug] updating woody to 2.4.20

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Jun 18 14:30:47 WST 2003

Maybe I did something wrong but... (excellent way to start a post)

After updating to 2.4.20 under Woody none of my devices worked and I had
no modules that I could install. Perhaps I just configured it wrongly or
I need to find all the modules for this kernel and install them.

I didn't really change manage what I did so I just rebuilt the system
again.

I'm going to use the install to (eventually) replace my current Woody
install but before I do so will test stuff out like updating the kernel.
I need 2.4.20 to be able to hotsync with my palm pilot.

regards,

Chris Caston