[plug] How to build a tunnel from PuTTY

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 19 19:31:38 WST 2003

I'd also suggest a paragraph about alternatives such as zebedee: for
cross-OS tunnels (windows<->linux<->solaris etc), something like zebedee
is easier to set up as a permanent fixture.  ssh does work as a quick
fix though.

Ive always found ssh tunnels clunky and problematic when trying to use
from windows to other OS's.

BillK