[plug] linux4imac?

michelle huma meshelbe at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 07:43:50 WST 2003

I need to find Linux instal CD/s for my imac, the original all in one bubble
type imac.  At the moment it runs mac os 8.4 which is pretty much useless,
cant even download shockwave onto it.  I tried installing os9 but that didnt
happen and Im told osX doesnt run so well on these imacs.  If anyone has
already installed Linux onto one of these imacs and run it just fine could
they let me know how they did it and which Linux CDs to get and where to get
them.  I was hoping to come along to the instal on 23/6 but I am told Ill
need to find the right type of Linux to instal to bring along with me.
cheers
michelle