[plug] linux4imac?

Scott Middleton scott at LinuxIT.com.au
Fri Jun 20 08:10:21 WST 2003

While i hate to plug my website here.
shop.linuxit.com.au

Gentoo 3 stage, 1 stage and live CD for gnome or kde (like knoppix) with
mac-in-a-box whatever that is.
Debian woody and sarge
Mandrake 9.1
NetBSD
I am not a mac expert so i couldn't tell you what will work and what
will not but the relevant websites are usually quite specific.

Have fun.

--
Linux Information Technology
Society of Linux Professionals WA