[plug] Linux T-shirts

Ryan ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Tue Jun 24 10:27:33 WST 2003

For the purposes of sparking more creative ideas - if indeed we are
designing something, I present a stupidly boring and unoriginal draft
(22.5K - WAIX too if it is that time of month :P):

http://slowest.net/plug-shirt/plug.png

I left the letters 'PLUG' out as there was nowhere to put them that
looked any good.  If they MUST appear, I'll think of something :)

The original Tux B&W EPS is here (7.6K):

http://www.isc.tamu.edu/~lewing/linux/penguin.eps.gz

I of course was making the assumption that any embroidery would be high
contrast/monochrome, I guess I'm somewhat supported by the alternate
meaning of the word 'embroidery' :)

*self assures*

Ryan