[plug] kernel, nvidia, debian woody

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 12:10:10 WST 2003

I did, ad I'm proudly running a 2.4.20 kernel built form source ona cd
somewhere and it rus great, I've been tryin to compile my ownfor years now
without success.... The nvidia module compiled but it doesn't seem to want
to load which a shame, has anyone else got it to run on a 2.4.20 kernel?

Make lunch, not war.