[plug] PLUG Demographics ?

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue Jun 24 16:35:15 WST 2003

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 06:11:42PM +1000, Kimberly Shelt wrote:

| Do I see a PLUG SOR sub branch beginning here :)

Looks a bit like it ... you'd also have Bernard (Leeming), Trent (Como?)
and IIRC also El Presidente Tony.

So... are there any Pluggers other than myself in the northern suburbs?

| This could easily be converted to a more people facing thing..
| members on the site, could register themselves on the pages..
| via the pages, adding only the info they want to give out ..
| the actual listing page can be locked down to only registered users

By registered users, do you mean any random that signs up for an account
on the web site or were you thinking real paid-up Plug members?  Maybe
I'm just being paranoid here but it seems to me that there's little
point in the former.

Cameron.