[plug] PLUG Demographics ?

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Jun 24 16:11:42 WST 2003

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 03:53:19PM +0800, Tim Bowden wrote:

> I have rh9 and am in Riverton.  If you want a copy tonight send me an
> email off list and I will burn a copy for you.

Do I see a PLUG SOR sub branch beginning here :)

Actually demographics of the PLUG users would be great..
I will stick it way for another poll :) another time.. or ..

Maybe plug site users would like a listing or db of sorts on the site ?
say first names & email with suburb ?

I am messing about with pnaddressbook..(post nuke module) on the mag
site.. but this public contacts db of organisations.. shh it hasnt
really been released yet, but you can look at it here..
http://www.linmagau.org/index.php?module=pnAddressbook

This could easily be converted to a more people facing thing..
members on the site, could register themselves on the pages..
via the pages, adding only the info they want to give out ..
the actual listing page can be locked down to only registered users
and that way we might be able to get more folks together more often ?

Thoughts ?

Kim
web at plug.linux.org.au