[plug] Linux T-shirts

Tim Bowden bowden at iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 27 16:16:24 WST 2003

Web poll  summary thus far:

White T-shirt with large logo: 3
White Polo shirt with restrained logo:  6
T-shirt with large logo with choice of colours: 7
Polo shirt with restrained logo (choice of colour):  8

Looks like polo shirts with choice of colours is the preferred option.

The cost of polo shirts is just under $24 inc GST.  The minimum order is
30 units (at least for first time around) unless we wish to pay a fairly
hefty setup fee.  Looks like we can do that no problem especially as we
can get the same logo done on brushed cotton caps for $7 with a similar
choice of colours to the shirts.  I will scan some pages from the
catalogue and put them up somewhere over the weekend so everyone can see
the choice of colours.

We need to come up with a simple logo fairly quickly.  It can have up to
six colours but if the stitch count is too high (above about 10k) then
the price will increase dramatically.  Given that we will be able to
choose from both dark and light coloured shirts we can have two colour
sets for our logo for no extra cost.

If we get a move on for this we may be able to get the shirts done in
time for the Debian 10th anniversary party.  From the time our order is
placed to delivery is three weeks so It doesn't leave us much time.  I
take it there will be a Debian party?

Tim Bowden