[plug] Linux T-shirts

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Fri Jun 27 16:27:34 WST 2003

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 04:16:24PM +0800, Tim Bowden wrote:

<snips tshirt blurb :) I voted already>

> If we get a move on for this we may be able to get the shirts done in
> time for the Debian 10th anniversary party.  From the time our order is
> placed to delivery is three weeks so It doesn't leave us much time.  I
> take it there will be a Debian party?

I don't know.. I posted to the PLUG list. in that post, asked if the
committee was up for organising anything, Gary Buckle pretty much
put up the Kwinaran Arts Centre as a venue, and a follow up
post from Chris Carston to offer HQ as a venue as well..

I asked the question of the committee in that to plug list mail
and sent them a specific request via committee at plug.linux.org.au

Haven't heard back ?

Kim