[plug] gmplayer compilation probs (deb help2)

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 18:03:42 WST 2003

Whoah, sorry mate, source only, mplayer is the one thing that I recommend
everybody does from source, the speed benefits of source are great if it's
done right. Pre-compiled packages take away a large advantage of having
mplayer in the first place. Thanks anyway, but I recommend that you try
installing it from source too.... :)

Make lunch, not war.