[plug] Confirmation

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Sat Mar 1 16:49:35 WST 2003

I don't know, but have you considered RAM as a possible cause? If you're
using Parity RAM not ECC then it may well be telling you about a memory
error. There's probably info on MCE at Intel's website, but good luck
finding it... maybe there's info in linux/Documentation/  somewhere? I
can't check since I'm having to run win2k right now (I'm in NZ, trapped
away from DSL with only a winmodem - but cygwin makes things better *grin*).