[plug] printer newbie question

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Sat Mar 1 23:30:11 WST 2003

I could be wrong but I didnt see the responses on the list ?
So I assume John got his fix privately :)

I have no problem with folks doing private replies..but
isn't it a good idea to dump suggestions into the list anyway.
thus other folks can learn too ?

/me with linmag hat off..
I have picked up a heap of things from this and other lists,
now tucked away in "to learn" folders.. for the future .)

I thought this was one of the things..
PLUG (and some other LUGS are all about) sharing and learning etc..

But this brings us to the question..
Just what is PLUG to you ?

I would very much like to know as I am working on some ideas
for the PLUG pages, and what you want is what you get.. but
you will only get it..if you speak up :)

Kim