[plug] What PLUG Is To Me

Psyphen Codewalker psyphencodewalker at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 10:21:50 WST 2003

Well I see it as a community of Linux enthusiasts
who are willing and dedicated to helping each
other, but I guess that's the most common response
you'll get.

Unlike those who travel down the Dark Side and get
help from "technical support chimps", a Linux community
thrives because of its users and the people who make
a contribution to it.  It's more than just a community
though - it's also a sort of philosophy in that
each one of us is an equal and each one of us can
lend a helping hand if another happens to fall into
any problems.  Each one of us also has a strength
and a weakness and most importantly we learn from
each other in such a way that we also improve ourselves
and our interaction with a like-minded society.

That's my opinion anyway.

..:: psyphen ::..