[plug] [link] a lawyer Switches

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Fri Mar 7 08:24:13 WST 2003

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 11:22:48PM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
>     http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT3480477688.html

When I got up and saw this posted on three different lists I
wondered who this guy was, that his story was so relevant
to the Linux Aust and Allies(Education) lists ?

It appears he comes from Pennslvania in the US ?

After skimming the story I am not really sure of the
relevance to the plug list even.. except to show that
some guy in the US thinks Linux is fun.

Whilst I agree with your "hype" positivity re Linux/OSS
in general Leon,

I do not think this particular item was so important as to
rate spamming LA, or Allies ?..  Sorry I just don't see
the relevance to Aust or education ?

I have only copied this back to the plug list, else we make
more spam for the other two lists :)
Kim