[plug] [link] a lawyer Switches

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Mar 7 09:29:26 WST 2003

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:24:13 -0800 Kimberly Shelt <kim at linmagau.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 11:22:48PM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> >     http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT3480477688.html

> I do not think this particular item was so important as to
> rate spamming LA, or Allies ?..  Sorry I just don't see
> the relevance to Aust or education ?

Hi Kim

With respect, I'd like Leon to keep posting these sorts of links
wherever they are on the planet. Linux on the desktop is something I
am very interested in from the Computer Angels perspective and I think
the relevance to education is for the same reason. Teachers aren't
interested in the servers. They want solutions that give students
desktop access and ways for teachers to deliver computer literacy.

I guess Leon looks like a rabid cross poster if you are on both these
lists but most of the subscribers are two unique audiences.

All the best
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/