[plug] Linus approves bombing civilians in stupid war?

hatari at iinet.net.au hatari at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 7 21:04:18 WST 2003

Hi, all !

Is anyone able to get in touch with Linus and ask him if he
approves of LINUX being used by the military (U.S. et al) to kill
innocent civilians in the war on Iraq?

Ask him if he will do the right thing and stand up - P U B L I C L Y -
to deny them usage.

If you know his eMail address but don't want to ask Linus because
you are shy or something then let me know his eMail address.

Please; no stupid return email espousing your insanity (and W's)
that we have to kill naughty Saddam.  Idiot - in anticipation  (:oz)

I have already asked the question about Bill Gates (once) on radio.

Please; no flames about "This is just a Linux club for Linux freaks" -
-- fuck off, not interested.

eMail address please.

Regards,
wayne