[plug] Mysql C API

J Michael Gilks gilksjm at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 7 20:58:12 WST 2003

For interest I was thinking of writing a frontend for a Mysql database using
C.
I have been looking for a tutorial or guide to using the API on Google and
mostly came up with links to the Mysql manual. Those were the useful links
anyway.
I have perused the manual pages on Mysql.com and squinted at mysql.h, but tend
to get a bit lost in the wealth of information provided. All useful functions
with just enough difference to PHP to be confusing.
Can someone help with a link to a guide to using the Mysql API or a better
search string for Google.
I tried
tutorial mysql api c linux
in all combinations but really didn't find what I was looking for.
Thanks in advance.
Love
Mike.