[plug] -- PLUG March Seminar Notice --

Andrew Pamment pamment at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 10 16:02:53 WST 2003

Is the TAFE CMC lecture theater a hard place to find? Is there big neon signs
say plug seminar here? or am I going to need a contour map and a compass to
find it?

Also is it a bad idea for one to walk to the wellington street bus station
from the tafe afterwards by one's self?

This seminar sounds quite interesting, I would really like to go.

Thanks
Andrew