[plug] Hardware problem or kernel bug?

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Thu Mar 13 15:20:29 WST 2003

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 01:38:17PM +0800, Tony Breeds wrote:

| Bug in reiserfs, I _thought_ it was fixed in 2.4.10 but I'm obviously
| wrong.

Ahh, good to know it wasn't something I did wrong :)

| Or; you couls switch to a real filesystem ext3 is good ;P

Will do so - I've always used ext[23] on the past but this machine was
only installed recently and for some reason I trusted the people on Plug
who asserted that reiserfs really works and is inherently better than
ext3 :)  I got burned by XFS, too, not that long ago - just my luck, eh?

Is there a simple way to determine which (Debian-installed) files are
missing or corrupted and reinstall them?

CP.