[OT][plug][link] About the commbank spam

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Wed Mar 19 10:23:31 WST 2003

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 23:44, Sham Chukoury wrote:
> Linked from news.google.com:
>
> http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/03/18/1047749771323.html
> http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/03/18/1047749761147.html
> http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,6147338%255E15306,00.html

Yeah, I heard it on the radio news this morning as well.
(NB: Links separated onto separate lines - original message had the first two
squished together)

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |