[plug] LDAP and Windows

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Wed Mar 19 10:37:51 WST 2003

Hi All

I have set up and LDAP address book to work with my evolution client.
Works great and i have set up a couple of different directories with
good results.
What I can't find is a Windows Based LDAP client. They all seem to do
the same thing which is just search. I know OE and the rest can search
through LDAP directories but they can't browse or modify (as far as i
can tell).
I tried the Protek MasterKeyPlus but it wouldn't install on my win4lin
based Win98 (which is normal).

Any one have any ideas?

Regards

--
Scott Middleton
Member Society of Linux Professionals (WA)
scott at linuxit.com.au
ph  (08) 9331 8051
fax (08) 6210 1712
1900 999 221 for instant help!

Stop being a Microserf and join the revolution of the Penguin.