[plug] Dual Booting

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Wed Mar 19 19:58:49 WST 2003

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 07:46:00PM +0800, I am the LinuxAlien wrote:

| Win2k complained when i tried it, it insisted on a boot partition

Hrm, I'm at the point where I'm making stuff up as I go along here, and
I'm not convinced that this discussion is helping anyone any more, but
how's this for a possible explanation:  you tried to put Windows on a
logical/extended/whatever the name is for partitions >= /dev/hda5 and
for some reason known only to people other than me, it decided to throw
its hands up in despair and demand a boot partition?

Cameron.