[plug] [OT] Office XP 30 day evil

Kai Jones kai.jones at broome.wa.gov.au
Fri Mar 21 08:36:54 WST 2003

Formatting probably looks bad because, as with everything else coming from
MS, they make sure their file formats display differently in different
programs so you don't defect from the borg and use someone else' software.

Speaking of formatting, MS (Embrace, Extend and Extinguish) and OpenOffice,
I dunno how reliable this source is but I though this might be  relevant: