[plug] [OT] Office XP 30 day evil

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 21 15:18:18 WST 2003

Ive run into some severe font problems using 1.0.2, and have had to
revert back to 1.0.1.  windows fonts that I have been moving from one
upgrade to the next for some time just dissapear, are invisible or just
plain wrong.  Went back to 1.0.1 and my doco's (particularly powerpoint
imports are far better).

BillK

--
Bill Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au>