[plug] Abiword problem

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sun Mar 23 20:42:44 WST 2003

On 23 Mar 2003 20:14:48 +0800 Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au> wrote:

> I was using Abiword when out of nowhere it crashed.  When I tried to
> pull up the document again it just crashes.  The document now has an
> extension of .CRASHED.  Has anyone run into this before and was able to
> recover the document?

Ow. That's bad. Were you asking AbiWord to do anything tricky ?

I've seen tha Jacqueline and Garry answers but this doesn't sound like
the Zoom Splat Crash (tm). In that siteration, you just open the .CRASHED
file, save it as the original file name and keep on truckin'.

Don't know what to suggest, Jon. Tell us if you were doing anything fancy.

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://conf.linux.org.au/	22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/