[plug] Abiword problem

Lineone nicholls.m at lineone.net
Sun Mar 23 20:54:23 WST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simon Scott" <sscott at iinet.net.au>
To: <plug at plug.linux.org.au>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [plug] Abiword problem

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 20:14, Jon Miller wrote:
> I was using Abiword when out of nowhere it crashed.  When I tried to
> pull up the document again it just crashes.  The document now has an
> extension of .CRASHED.  Has anyone run into this before and was able to
> recover the document?

strings blah.CRASHED

:D

Sorry, couldnt resist

Did you say what version no. you are using! 1.0 or 1.0.1, I found the latter
used to lock on me, any questions queries can be fwded to the developers :

abi at abisource .com

Who I found thrugh past exp, to be more than helpful!!!

Also any plugins can be downloaded at :

 http://www.abiword.com/plugins.phtml