[plug] Apache/PHP problem driving me NUTS

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Tue Mar 25 03:54:34 WST 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 14:08, Craig Ringer wrote:
> When the PHP script fails to run, no errors appear in the apache logs -
> either the vhost specific ones, or the main logs. The script is dumped
> to the browser in original PHP code form, rather than being executed.
> There isn't even a request logged in access_log (where there normally is
> for the other scripts).

It appears to me as a file permission issue. I'd delete the failing
file, then re-upload it in the *same* way as the two working files.

Alternatively, create a new version of upload.php which only contains:

	<? phpInfo() ?>

And see what that does.

Cheers,
--
Onno Benschop connected via Optus B3 from S32:07'36" - E115:48'42"
(Yangebup, WA)
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze   -   ABN: 56 178 057 063   -  ph: 04 1219 8888   -
onno at itmaze.com.au