[plug] apt-get errors

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Wed Mar 26 12:59:08 WST 2003

I've already done everything apt-get (Howt© etc.) mentioned and the problem still exists.

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> sol at autonomon.net 11:34:35 AM 26/03/2003 >>>

> W: Couldn't stat source package list 'http://apt.freshrpms.net
> redhat/7.2/en/i386/base/pkglist.freshrpms'
> (/var/state/apt/lists/apt.freshrpms.net_redhat_7.2_en_i386_base_pkglist.fre
>shrpms) - stat (2 No such file or directory) W: You may want to run apt-get
> update to correct these missing files
You may want to clear our the cache with apt-get clean and then run apt-get
update before doing anything else. Of course man apt-get can tell you more
about this than I can. :)

sol