[plug] apt-get errors

sol sol at autonomon.net
Wed Mar 26 13:25:23 WST 2003

I just went to http://apt.freshrpms.net/redhat/7.2/en/i386/base/ for a squiz
to see if all was well with the source. The fact that pkglist.freshrpms was
in bzip2 format wouldn't be a problem would it? I'm not familiar with the RH
apt-get system so I'm not sure. Perhaps you need to specify
http://apt.freshrpms.net/redhat/7.2/en/i386/base/pkglist.freshrpms.bz2 ?
Have you tried changing the source to see if it works? Perhaps you may have
more luck with another mirror?

Good luck.

sol