[plug] Xandros

Gavin Melhuish gav at gav.com.au
Wed Mar 26 21:02:08 WST 2003

Hi All,

I'm just new to Perth and signed up on this list last night, so please
excuse me if I am covering a topic that might have already been covered.

I'm interested in Xandros and was wondering if anyone has tried it? If
so, what are your experiences with it? Is it worth buying, and if so is
there anyone in Perth who retails it?

And just as an aside from that, I am always looking for computer parts
etc. Does Perth have computer markets or similar, or at least reasonably
priced retailers with a fairly comprehensive range of parts that you can
buy off the shelf?

Gavin