Wars with Browser (Re: [plug] DMA pricelist downloads)

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 31 23:01:11 WST 2003

Friday, I received a 16-port Kingmax switch given to DMA for RMA the day
before they closed for Christmas.
The only reason I took the dirty, unboxed, unwrapped replacement, was I
so wanted to be as far away from them that afternoon.
After testing it and cleaning it quickly, I took it to the customer.
They were sooo glad to be back on 100BaseT :P

Is that a good enough reason to buy from Ingram Micro? (plus they do
lotsa intel stuff if Synnex wont talk to you)

Regards,

Craig Foster
fostware at iinet.net.au (with SMIME)

PS No rants on kingmax quality please... They customer got what the
customer was willing to pay at the time...

<snip>