TV cards, was Re: [plug] Mandrake 9.1

Mike Holland myk at plug.linux.org.au
Mon Mar 31 23:45:51 WST 2003

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Craig Ringer wrote:

> possible to get them? I've got a FlyVideo 3000 and the drivers are only
> barely useable. Radio in doesn't work at all. So if anybody knows of
> good radio-in capable TV cards, I'm all ears.

Most TV cards (BT878) work fine with Linux. I think most here have the
Philips tuner, which does FM radio. But unlike most, yours does A2 stereo,
so I guess its a different tuner.
   How are the drivers "barely usable"?

--
Ask not for whom the telephone bell tolls...
if thou art in the bathtub, it tolls for thee.