[plug] [OT} Anti-Spam Spam Spam Spam

Daniel cottmain at plug.linux.org.au
Fri May 2 16:28:03 WST 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 19:50, Harry McNally wrote:

> This has to be OOTD (Oxymoron Of The Day)
>
> It's a spam trying to flog me a spam filter.
>
> I wonder if it eats it's own siblings ?
>
> It seemed so Pythonesque; hence the Subject.
>
> Harry
>
> "
> Spam Remedy...

And I thought the spam couldn't get any worse:
today I got a mail system return to sender 'address unknown' for someone
falsifying my e-mail address as the originating address ... and you'll
understand if I don't give details of what they were so graciously
offering 'on my behalf'. Now I can expect a barrage from those indignant
souls who are so justly offended by the e-mail!

This truly adds insult to injury.

Daniel.