[plug] plex86 + bochs

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Sat May 3 10:06:08 WST 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 23:14, Chris Caston wrote:
    On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 23:07, Jason H. Smith wrote:

    > If you have any luck with the hybrid, please let me/us know!

    Will do. It doesn't seem like I'm getting far at the moment though. If I
    get it working I eventually plan to try running it under LTSP.

If its a commercial venture and money isn't important, Win4Lin Server is
about a 5 minute setup. If you ask netraverse nicely they will give you
a 30 day evaluation license. I used that with LTSP very successfully for
quite a while.

    I like sure like to see that "proof of concept tarball"

    regards,

    Chris Caston

--
Scott Middleton