[plug] plex86 + bochs

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sat May 3 10:21:35 WST 2003

On Sat, 2003-05-03 at 10:06, Scott Middleton wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 23:14, Chris Caston wrote:
>     On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 23:07, Jason H. Smith wrote:
>
>     > If you have any luck with the hybrid, please let me/us know!
>     >

>     Will do. It doesn't seem like I'm getting far at the moment though. If I
>     get it working I eventually plan to try running it under LTSP.
>
> If its a commercial venture and money isn't important,

Well. I'm going to be setup up my bro's PPC machine as a LTSP client and
serve apps to him from a LTSP server.

He's needs to run some win32 apps for a tafe course he is studying.

I can't afford win4lin (so in this situation money is important) nor do
I want to pirate it.

One idea I am playing with though is to build new Linux machines for
people that currently have old Win95/98 machines.