[plug] USB palm pilot

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Sun May 4 11:26:19 WST 2003

On Sat, 03 May 2003 16:54:55 +0000, Chris Caston wrote:

> but still coldsync -p /dev/usbTTY0 just says
>
> no device: sleeping

I think your problem may be that the Palm M150 is not supported by the
visor.o module.  You may need to patch visor.o.  It is not difficult to
do, you can copy all the other entries.  I had to do that for my Tungsten
W.

Also I may have missed something but where did usbTTY0 come from?  I use
/dev/ttyUSB0 (although the docs tell me I should be using USB1; anyhow, it
works).

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au> Personal: http://www.malcolm.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)